Across La Trobe, we offer a number of different services to support our international students.
Students can make a one-hour, confidential appointment with International Student Services (ISS) to talk about things like:
- academic, financial, accommodation, cultural and personal issues
- visa issues
- help on campus
- community activities and volunteer work opportunities
- critical incidents
- University policies and procedures.
If students need help after-hours (at night, during public holidays or on the weekends) they can call 1800 758 360 – we want to help international students with anything they might be worried about. (Calls are free from landlines but standard call rates apply from mobile phones.)
Our careers and employment service can help international students explore their career options and improve job-seeking skills through opportunities like:
- career planning
- work placement and internships
- voluntary work experience
Find out about all the services La Trobe University offers by visiting the International Student Services webpage.