Best of Australia Travel Centres (BOATC) are now seeking to employ casual Student Welcome Information Officers to join their Melbourne Airport team during the peak arrival times (January to February 2016). You will be providing students with general airport information, assisting with directions, and sharing local knowledge.
The position is located at the Melbourne Airport International Arrivals. The booth is open 7 days a week, from 7.00am to 12.00am, therefore they are looking for flexible people to cover a mixture of shifts including later shifts, with penalty rates applying before 8.00am and after 8.00pm.
The successful applicant will have:
- a happy, patient, helpful disposition
- genuine enthusiasm for the travel/tourism industry and a desire to help visitors make the most of their time in Melbourne and Victoria
- a passion for and thorough knowledge of Melbourne and surrounding areas
- initiative, willingness to learn and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- strong verbal communication and attention to detail
- high level of personal presentation.
You must be fluent in English and it is advantageous if you are bi-lingual
Applicants that are new to the workforce are encouraged to apply.
Please include a cover letter with your resume and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes on 4 December 2015.