- Are you wondering if you’re in the right course?
- Uncertain about the kinds of jobs your course might lead to?
- Considering a new direction?
- Wondering how to balance study and other responsibilities?
You have options and can make changes. Come along to our ‘Second Thoughts’ information session on Tuesday 22 March 2016 between 3.00pm and 4.30pm in the Library meeting room 1.34 to find out more.
You’ll hear from your college representatives, Career Consultants and support services, as well as students who have successfully changed direction.
We’ll talk about:
- common problems and possible solutions
- career options
- course transfer
- support services
- key dates to be aware of and more.