The 2016-LTISS subject on the Learning Management System (LMS) is created by International Student Support specifically for international students. Features of the site include:
- meet the ISS team
- weekly topics, activities and quizzes
- latest news and upcoming events
- other information relevant to international students.
Over the next two weeks, we will be featuring topics on:
- Adjusting to tertiary study in Australia; and
- Assignment preparation and academic writing.
So, if you’re a new international student looking for some information to help you settle into your studies at La Trobe and get started on your first assignments, be sure to check out the ISS LMS page.
Even if you’re a continuing student, take a look around the LMS page and you never know what you might find.
To access the ISS site on LMS, go to lms.latrobe.edu.au/login/index.php and log in using your Student ID and password. Then, select 2016-LTISS-International Student Services.