Peer Learning Advisers (PLAs) are experienced and successful students who are trained by Student Learning and Library teams to assist you in studies and use of the Library. PLAs assist with inquiries to the level of their experience and connect students to other resources and services if more assistance is required. They come from a range of different study backgrounds and speak various different languages.
Examples of questions you can ask PLAs are:
- I don’t understand this assignment. Can you help?
- What referencing style do they use in (your study area)?
- Can you help with statistics?
- I am not prepared for my exams. What am I going to do?
- What do you do if you want to drop a subject?
Check information on where and when PLAs are available at your campus from our website.