Located opposite the Queen Victoria Market, the Multicultural Hub is a 10 minute walk from Melbourne’s CBD. They are running a free nine-week Reading Circle program every Tuesday afternoon from 1:00pm to 2:30pm until 21 June.
The program is aimed at both ESL and native English speakers who wish to improve their English reading, listening and comprehension skills. During the 1.5 hours participants have the opportunity to:
- practise silent reading then convey what they have read to the group
- read aloud to practice pronunciation (optional)
- follow along while the facilitator reads aloud
- learn the meaning of new words/phrases
- discover new genres/reading formats and develop a love of reading.
No bookings are necessary. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org | 9092 1500
Multicultural Hub, 506 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne