Applying for a 485 visa after graduation?

Census officer_inset

Are you completing your studies and looking at applying for a 485 visa after graduation? Don’t forget you need adequate health insurance. Click here now to apply for Overseas Visitors Health Cover (OVHC) with Allianz Global Assistance.

Allianz meets the relevant Government health insurance requirements and offers significant expertise in medical assistance, 24/7 call centre support, and claims management.

Their OVHC includes cover for a range of medical services to help you stay healthy, including prescription medicines, in-hospital medical treatment, emergency ambulance transport and more.

Choose your preferred type of membership: single, couple or family. You will secure a health insurance certificate immediately, as well as receive Australia-wide medical and health benefits.

Further information on the required documents for Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) application can be found on Department of Immigration and Border Protection’s website. Apply now for OVHC online.