Need help with assessment tasks?

Tutorials in classrooms in the new Sylvia Walton buildingCheck out Achieve@Uni, La Trobe’s online resource for help with library research skills, referencing, learning at university, writing, reading, presentations, English language and maths. You can find out what you need to know, try out your skills, and get linked to more help. You can also drop in and see a Peer Learning Advisor or a Student Learning lecturer in the library. Check the website for hours and locations.

You’re also encouraged to use the Student Portal which has been designed to help you find and access important administrative information in one central location. Some key functions in the Portal include:

• Maps – interactive maps of each campus, with building labels and floor plans for the Melbourne Campus (at Bundoora) and Bendigo Campus.
  • My Subjects and My Assessments –  information on the subject(s) you are enrolled in, with Subject Coordinator details, readings and assessment information as shown in the Subject Search on the website.
  • Search La Trobe and Pinboard – allows you to search edu.au and pin content to the Student Portal.
  • My Important Dates – personalised deadlines with a countdown to each deadline.
  • My Library Loans – books currently on loan, as well as reserved items.
  • My Contacts – automatically shows the contact details for your current subject coordinators. You can search to add other staff to your contact list.