Sustainability is about all of us!
We’re committed to creating a more sustainable University and are continually working to minimise our footprint. However, there are lots of things you can do individually to help.
How can you help?
Some of the great options to help you be more environmentally friendly on campus include:
- Drinking fountains on all campuses reduces plastic bottle waste.
- Recycling bins available on all campuses to reduce waste to landfill.
- Carpooling is available on all campuses to help organise ride sharing with others you live close to.
- Fairtrade Certified products are available from retailers on all campuses.
- The express shuttle bus (#301) from Reservoir Station gets you to the Melbourne Campus faster.
What else can you do?
- Take the new Sustainability Quiz to see how savvy you are!
- Commit by taking the Sustainability Pledge and enter the monthly prize draw!
- Discover some fantastic sustainability initiatives while getting some fresh air and exercise as you explore the new Sustainability Walk on the Melbourne Campus.
For more information about environmental sustainability on campus, please visit our website.
For information about sustainable transport options please visit Transport Central. If you have any questions or comments about sustainability on campus, please email the team at: email@example.com