Celebrating World La Trobe Week. Join us in celebrating the rich array of diverse cultures here at La Trobe University and join one of the many free events and activities on campus during the week!
You can enjoy:
- A special day celebrating Indigenous culture including a free BBQ and walking tour of the La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
- Festival day on Simpson Lawn with free food, lion dancing, salsa demonstrations and Vicky the Truck
- A panel event featuring students discussing religious diversity and respect
- Free documentary screenings
- The grand finale of La Trobe’s Got Talent
This event is proudly brought to you by the LTSU, ISA, the Ngarn-gi Bagora Indigenous Centre, The Confucius Institute, La Trobe Melbourne and La Trobe University – celebrating 50 years.