Do you want to create amazing experiences for visitors to the city?
Are you interested in contributing to the changing landscape of Melbourne?
If you want to be part of exciting new projects, volunteer with the City of Melbourne!
Equipped with excellent customer service skills and the latest technology, the volunteers respond to over two million visitors each year who flock to Melbourne for its major events, coffee, food and laneways.
You will be rewarded by:
- gaining a sense of achievement in making a valuable contribution to Melbourne
- forging new friendships and creating professional networks
- developing a variety of skills and experiences that are transferable and advantageous when job seeking
- experiencing city events and attractions
- growing your knowledge of Melbourne
You will be:
- the face of our visitor services welcoming visitors to the city
- assisting visitors with city based information and promoting city events and attractions
- using technology and apps to source information
How do you get involved?
- Apply online to register your interest. It will take approximately 15 to 20 minutes to complete the application process. Applications close Sunday 19 November 2017 at 11.45pm (AEDT).The next step: Group interviews will be conducted on Tuesday 28, Wednesday 29 and Thursday 30 November 2017. You will be advised via email if you have been successful in a group interview.