This is a friendly reminder that the Glider and the 301 Reservoir shuttle bus will soon cease operations for the year.
- Glider: last day of service is Thursday 16 November 2017
- 301 Reservoir Shuttle: last day of service is Friday 17 November 2017
Both services will recommence in 2018 and dates will be posted on Transport Central.
In the meantime the following rail/bus options can be taken:
- South Morang Line to Reservoir Station and catch the 561 bus (Macleod – Pascoe Vale via La Trobe University)
- The 561 bus can also be caught from Macleod Station on the Hurstbridge Line
- Trains on the Hurstbridge lines to Heidelberg Station connect with the 551 bus
Please note there are ongoing works on the Hurstbridge line so allow extra time for travelling to the Melbourne Campus by public transport during the summer period.