The La Trobe International reception team have recently replaced our old ticket machine with the QLess system that is also used in the library and ASK La Trobe Help Zone.
When you visit La Trobe International at Level 3, Sylvia Walton building you now have 2 options to join the queue for an International Student Services team member to assist you:
- Enter your details at the QLess kiosk near the stairs on Level 3. Choose the correct queue:
- Bachelor, Masters, PhD for La Trobe University students
- English, Foundation, Diploma for La Trobe Melbourne students
- OSHC (Health Insurance) to meet the Allianz OSHC representative
- Text the correct keyword to 0448 790 980:
- LTI Uni for Bachelor, Masters, PhD students
- LTM for English, Foundation, Diploma students
- LTI OSHC for OSHC health insurance queries
You will instantly receive an SMS response to tell you what your estimated wait time will be as well as a message when you near the front of the queue so you can get ready to be called.
And, when it’s your turn an SMS will tell you which counter to go to!
If you have any questions about how to use the new QLess system or which queue you should join, the friendly staff at LTI reception are here to help.