Free Overseas Immunisation Records

Are you the parent of a new baby, pre-schooler or older child?

Darebin Immunisation Service can assist you with obtaining immunisations required for Child Care, Kindergarten and Primary School in Australia.

If your child has been immunised overseas, please contact our office so that we can review your child’s history and record the information on the Australian Immunisation Register.

We can also provide further immunisations that may be required.

No charge applies for the vaccines. They are free for all international students.

Telephone our office on 8470 8562 or you can email your child’s immunisation history to

Our office is at – 270 Gower Street, Preston 3072


Further information is available on:

City of Darebin’s Website –

Immunise Australia Program
Immunisation Fact Sheets in Your Language