Calling Undergraduate and Postgraduate international student from India, China or Pakistan
La Trobe values your feedback!
La Trobe University is going to be conducting some paid market research moderated by Torch Consultancy with international students from these three countries! The topic will be about some new ideas the University is thinking about pursuing and we would love to get your feedback on these.
If you are from any of these countries and qualify for the research, you will be paid $110 as a thanks for your participation.
Taking part in this study will involve you attending a 2-hour focus group discussion in Southbank, Melbourne on Tuesday 1st May 2018.
Students who are available at the following times are eligible to take part:
- Undergraduate students from China – from 4.30pm to 6.30pm
- Undergraduate students from India & Pakistan – from 4.30pm to 6.30pm
- Postgraduate by coursework students from China – from 6.45pm to 8.45pm
- Postgraduate by coursework students from India & Pakistan – from 6.45pm to 8.45pm
If you are interested in taking part (and are available to attend), please send a brief email to Focus People at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Telephone number
- Preferred email address
- The course you are undertaking
Please use ‘La Trobe Focus Group’ as the subject of your email. Focus People will then contact you and run you through a few questions to see if you qualify for the research.
Don’t miss this opportunity! We hope to have your participation in this research.