We know is difficult to study during Ramadan, so here are 10 Tips for students fasting during the holy month:
- Keep yourself hydrated during non-fasting hours
- Study more after Suhur and lesser after Iftar
- Refrain from fried food (will make you sleepy!)
- Eat lots of fruits! and add proteins and carbohydrates.
- Drink milk every day (or any nut milk)
- Eat honey (good glucose source!)
- Break your fast with soup (for extra hydration) and dates (for a quick sugar fix)
- Try not to stress as it will make you tired
- Take a break from your studies every hour to stretch and relax.
- Save energy, go to bed early.
For more tips click here