“Sunan Cup” Startup Competition
A Business Plan competition is now open for tech-based startup businesses providing rich rewards and a trip to China.
- First prize: $12,500 AUD cash, plus startup services valued at $12,500 AUD. The winning business is eligible to receive up to $400,000 AUD startup funding and capital equity investment.
- Two second prizes: each receive $4,000 AUD cash, plus startup services valued at $4,000 AUD.
- Three finalist awards: each receive $1,000 AUD cash, plus startup services valued at $2,000 AUD.
- The six winners will receive fully funded travel to China to attend the awards ceremony.
Eight finalists will pitch at Melbourne Town Hall. Six winners will be invited to Suzhou China. The travel cost (about 3,000 AUD value) will be covered to go to Suzhou for the ceremony, followed by a few days to visit potential investors or partners in Suzhou.
The key dates for the competition are as follows:
- Submission close date: 03/06/2018 (Extended to 9am on 08/06/2018)
- Projects will be invited to upload or record 3-minute pitch video clips after the close date
- Finalists announced and Final Competition: early June
- Suzhou Award Ceremony and visit: 12/07/2018
To apply or read more information, access here: SUNAN ACASE