Final exams are around the corner so here’s what we know about surviving exams:
- Know WHEN and WHERE your exams are on. Check the timetable NOW.
- Know the La Trobe Uni EXAM RULES – what you can and can’t bring and other important rules that must be observed.
- Make time to study with classmates – it’s important that you mix up how and where you study so that you maximise your focus and retention of information!
- If you miss an exam due to unexpected illness or other adverse circumstances you can apply for Special Consideration within 3 working days of the exam. If you need help with this, contact International Student Support or LTSU Advocacy team.
- Look after your body and mind – eat good food, try to sleep occasionally, exercise and use the free counselling services if it’s all getting too much to handle. La Trobe is full of people who care about your wellbeing so get in touch here.
- The Library is open 24/7 during exams so feel free to move in.
- There are magical beings called Peer Learning Advisors available for drop-in appointments – they are other students who can help you understand. Go see them and bask in their wisdom.
If you need further support, please contact us at International Support Services.
Ask us a question
Call us: 03 9479 1199