Learn how to manage your money with this free workshop! but be quick! applications close 1st August – or until fully booked.
Are you a student who:
- would like to learn more about managing your money?
- would like to increase your financial knowledge in a fun and empowering way?
The LTSU invite you to participate in a FREE session on financial literacy, using Money Minded resources and delivered by a professional Financial Counsellor.
First TEN students to enrol and complete the workshop win a $100 shopping voucher!
- Where: La Trobe Library, Bundoora Campus, Seminar room 1.34, Ground Floor
- When: 10 am – 2pm, Wednesday 22 August 2018
- Cost: FREE for La Trobe University students
Bookings by 01 August or until sold out: (03) 9479 2314 or via email to email@example.com
For more financial counselling information or support: www.latrobesu.org.au/financialcounselling