Whether you are a new or current student, you can access our free support services available on all campuses!
International Student Services – Free to all new, current and alumni
|You can contact us if you have a question or doubt about:
– Academic, cultural and personal issues
You can contact us on 039479 1199, Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm, send us a question online or if you need to talk to us after 5pm or during weekends, you can call our hotline for international students on 1800 758 360
– Free and confidential short-term counselling.
– Individual appointments – face to face, phone or skype
– Drop-in sessions every day for students without appointments. (BU and BE campuses)
– Specialists for LGTBIQ and indigenous students
– Group and workshops
|Equity & Diversity (E&D)
– Support for students with a disability, ongoing medical condition &/or mental health illness.
– Students with a refugee background
– LGTBIQ students
– Learning access plan (LAP) for academic adjustments
| Speak Up
-Assistance when you have concerns about harassment, discrimination, violence or any other unacceptable behaviour.
|Peer Learning Advisers (PLA)
– Individual face to face drop-in. No appointment needed
– Help with time management, assignments, study skills, etc.
– Paraphrasing, quoting and referencing
– Sourcing/Finding information online
– Maths and Stats at Uni
– Much more
|Drop in & Workshops (BU campus)
– Better your grades workshop – 8th Aug
– Maths Hub: Drop-in support at Borchardt library collaborative room
– Library training and workshops: including Excel, SPSS, Endnote and more!