Winners of La Trobe International!

Congratulations to our international students who participated in our events and won amazing prizes!

M. T. Kien Vu – Won $1000 cash for participating in our ISB survey

Kien is an international student from Vietnam in his final semester of Bachelor of Business (Tourism & Hospitality)

I’m a current student at Bundoora campus, I chose La Trobe because the course structure suited me well and because I have friends studying here. What I like from La Trobe International is that their staff is very friendly and helpful!

Alma A. Belles – won a brand new iPad during Orientation week! 

Alma is a new international student from Spain on a 1-semester exchange program here at La Trobe University Bundoora campus.

I arrived on the 22th of July, one day before Orientation week started, so we could say that my first whole day at La Trobe was a huge success as I won an iPad and still can’t believe it! I’m really enjoying La Trobe’s Cultural Diversity! Everyone is really nice and friendly and the staff can help you with anything you need.

Sajani Prajapati – Won our #IloveLaTrobe Facebook Connect Nepalese photo competition! 

Sajani, from Nepal, is one her second semester of Master of Biotechnology Management at Bundoora Campus.

La Trobe University makes me feel welcomed and at home. The environment, facilities, several events and the systems are just the WOW factor of the university.  No wonder why La Trobe is one of the pioneering top ranking universities for almost 50 years! I love La Trobe!