2018 LTU Career Ready CBA Innovation Challenge – Take the Challenge, Win $5K in Prizes!!
- Want to be part of something that recognises your abilities to think outside the box and find solutions to real life issues?
- Want to build your employability skills?
- Are you currently studying for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at La Trobe?
Why not sign up for our exciting 2-day challenge (exclusive to La Trobe University students) which is hosted in collaboration with the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA).
Test your inventive, problem solving and analytical skills to make a real and positive impact on solutions for our Challenge partner, social enterprise Brite Services
You will be working alongside key industry experts from CBA and Brite Services to help you bring life to your ideas.
Two winning teams will share in $5K cash and prizes
The Challenge will take place over the following dates:
- Thursday 30th August: 10am – 12.30pm: Challenge presentation and team building activities – Brite Services, Broadmeadows
- Thursday 6th September, 9:00 am – 5.00pm – Challenge Day 1- La Trobe City Campus, Collins St
- Friday 7th September, 9.00am – 5.00pm – Challenge Day 2 – CBA Head Office, Collins St
Registrations close on 24th August.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER: https://bit.ly/2NXwmZI