La Trobe University has established a Learning Hub, in order to group student academic supports together. The Hub offers free service to all current students and has a physical presence on all campuses, as well as online and after-hours services. Students can access information about the Hub by typing ‘Learning Hub’ into the ‘Search’ field of their My LMS page.
The Hub offers:
- Drop-in Peer Learning Advisor support in the library: Monday – Friday
- Drop in Maths Hub support in the library: Tuesday – Thursday
- English as an Additional Language (EAL) tutoring
- Links to online support material
- An Australian based online academic support service
- Available for online chat Sunday to Thursday 3pm – 12am
- Opportunity for students to submit a written assignment for feedback on language, grammar and structure not on content
- Free service, search ‘Studiosity’ on My LMS page
For more information read: Learning Hub.