60 Volunteer roles available to participate in the Aus International Kabaddi Cup 2018!
Aus International Kabaddi is an attempt by KHAKH Production to promote sports among the youth. An initiative to motivate the young generation to embrace the opportunity of being part of a multicultural event and society. It is also an instigation of extending different cultural values and their rich histories among diverse population.
Volunteers will be placed throughout the event in a clearly defined role (to be decided in conversation with Volunteer Program Manager)
Event dates and shifts:
- Full day shift (9 – 4pm) or (12 – 7pm)
- Saturday 20th Oct – Sunday 21st Oct 2018
- Must be 18 years old and over
- Must commit to both days
- Flexibility is essential
- Great communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Excellent people skills – enthusiasm and willingness to engage with event patrons
- Helpful and friendly demeanor
- Ability to take and give direction
- Event /hospitality experience is an advantage
- Mandatory valid Working With Children Check (volunteer) or police clearance required
- 2 x general entry tickets for each volunteer
- Career Ready blocks available for students who participate
- Free food vouchers will be provided
- Certificate of appreciation and volunteer t-shirts
- Opportunity be part of an international iconic kabaddi event
- Free onsite parking
Want to volunteer?
Training will be given to the successful candidates. To apply for these amazing volunteering opportunities please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 11.55pm Sunday 30th September 2018.