Are you graduating this semester or the next? Then this workshop is for you!
Investing in your professional development is one of the best ways to advance your career, and having a strong personal brand can open limitless opportunities and career acceleration. Just like the time and energy you put into earning a degree, taking the time to understand and articulate your personal brand can help you reach the next level in your career.
This exclusive professional development event has been designed for international students who have remained in Melbourne after completing their studies at La Trobe.
Presented by expert alumni career coaches in conjunction with La Trobe International, the Alumni and Advancement Office and Student Success, this event is one not to be missed!
When and where?
- Date: Wednesday 14 November 2018, from 05:45 pm to 08:00 pm
- Location: Isabelle Fraser Room, State Library of Victoria
328 Swanston Street, Melbourne
- Contact: Alumni and Advancement
email@example.com; 03 9479 2011
- Presented by: La Trobe International, the Alumni and Advancement Office and Student Success
- Cost: Free but registrations are essential
Reserve your spot now! BOOK HERE