We are recruiting now!
La Trobe International Student Services team is currently recruiting students who are interested in becoming International Student Hosts during the international Check-in and Orientation period in Semester 1 2019.
Becoming a Student Host is a fantastic way for you to:
- meet new people
- build on your networking and language skills
- grain cross-cultural experience
- be recognized for your contribution to the University
This opportunity is open to both international and domestic students.
– Compulsory host training: 30 January 2019
– International Check-in and Orientation period: 18 February – 1 March 2019
Don’t miss out!
REGISTER HERE, applications close 11 November 2018.
Need more information?
Contact Anna Jenkins – International Student Services Coordinator on (03) 9479 1199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org