Now that your classes and exams are over, enjoy your free time with these free activities!
Here’s a list of the best things to do in Melbourne!
- Walk around Queen Victoria Market and try all the samples for free!
- Get free coffee every Friday at Market Lane!
- See the penguins on St Kilda Beach! no need to travel all the way to Phillip Island when you can see them locally.
- Go to a Free live comedy show!
- Discover Melbourn’e’s most beautiful buildings (The historic exhibition building, the GPO and the McDonald’s building)
- Visit a museum – show your student ID card to enter for free
- Go for a walk around the Tan or the Royal Botanical Gardens
- Spend quality time with famous artworks at the NGV or snap the street art at the CBD
- See free live music across town – Mondays at Northcote
- Visit the State Library
- Pay a visit to the Koorie Heritage Trust in Fed Square
- Take a free tour of the Parliament House
These are all free activities you can do during your holidays in Melbourne. Enjoy!
For more information visit: Time Out