Are you a native Japanese speaker? Do you speak and write in fluent Japanese? Are you looking for employment?
If yes, a paid work opportunity has been advertised in UniTemps for Japanese speakers!
The successful candidate will incur in the below tasks:
- Creating dialogue systems in Japanese on various topics
- Creating games in Japanese using Bingo game template
- Creating exercise routines in Japanese
- Creating Role play conversations in Japanese
- Working days required: Between 2 and 4 per week
- Work location: Greensborough
- Japanese native speaker or full proficiency speaker
- English level required – Minimum IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- Ideally looking for someone who has had a lived experience of Japan as well as a good understanding of Japanese culture.
- Ideally looking for a 3rd-year undergraduate or Honours Student, Master or PhD students.
Start date and pay rates
- The pay rate would be based on based on qualifications and experience (approximately $22 p/h)
- Starting date ASAP – end date – mid-January 2019
How to apply
- Expressions of Interest – Please send Cover Letter and up-to-date resume to email@example.com
- Interviews to take place on a mutually agreed date and time, which could be on the Bundoora Campus