Now that the classes are over, you might be wondering what to do in Melbourne during the holidays. Here is a list of the best things you can do on your free time!
- Visit the Museum of the Moon – Free showing your student ID card!
- Visit the National Gallery of Victoria – Attend the Between Two World show. (Recommended for Instagram lovers)
- Celebrate Christmas at the Hotel Windsor! – The hotel is hosting a very special and festive afternoon tea.
- Go Ice skating at the Queen Vic Market and have fun or
- Visit the Night Market at the Queen Vic market for street food stalls and festival bars.
- Watch a movie at the moonlight cinema at the Botanical Gardens! or
- Go to the Barefoot Cinema
- Try something new and go to Coburg Night Market
There are many more things you could do in Melbourne in December, to see the full list, visit Time Out Melbourne.
Don’t forget to see the midnight New Years Eve fireworks at the city!