To request a transfer to a different La Trobe course for international students, complete the Online Course Transfer Application. Applications for Semester 1, 2020 open from Monday 14 October to Sunday 1 December. La Trobe International will process your application and work with the relevant College for assessment and final approval.
Please take note of the following:
- Course transfers are not automatic, and approval will depend on whether you meet the entry requirements for the new course, and whether the College has available spaces for new students.
- The College will not process your application until two weeks after the release of your results for the current semester. It will then take approximately another ten business days for the outcome, which will be emailed directly to your student email account.
- Please note that not all courses are available for transfer. Also, note that Initial Teacher Education (ITE), Law, Health Science and La Trobe Rural Health School have slightly different transfer processes to other courses. Please click here for more information
- If you are currently holding a scholarship, there is no immediate guarantee that it will be transferred into the new course if your course transfer application is successful. The transferability depends on the type of scholarship you hold and the eligibility of the course you intend to transfer into.
- If you are holding a La Trobe Excellence Scholarship (LTCES), please click here for more information on eligible courses, and refer to the terms and conditions on the scholarship offer letter you received.