Have you updated your current contact details?

As a student visa holder, it is your responsibility to inform La Trobe University of your current residential address in Australia within seven days of arrival and of any change of your residential address within seven days of change, as per condition 8533 on your student visa.

You can update your address with the University on Student Online. Please choose the Semester/Term address to record your Australian residential address and ensure the address is entered accurately.

Please also update your local mobile number or phone Number and personal email address if you haven’t. Please note that the mobile/phone number should be numeric only with no space or special symbol included.