Congratulations on starting your first Semester with us at La Trobe University! We hope it’s going well so far and you are settling in.
If you missed Orientation, join the online Orientation video to help you get settled, understand your student visa, and the support services available to you.
Got a question?
- Come and see us at La Trobe International Student Services, level 3 of the Sylvia Walton Building, Melbourne Campus. We are open Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm or call us on (03) 9479 1199.
- We will visit the City Campus on 13 November 2019 from 10am to 4pm. Come and talk to us on level 2, City Campus.
- If you need help at night or on the weekends, call the 24-hour international student assistance hotline 1800 758 360.
- There’s lots of assistance to get you started in your studies. Check out the full range of resources in the Learning Hub.
- Connect with us via La Trobe International Student Services Facebook page.
- Or contact us via ASK A QUESTION and we’ll get back to you quickly.
On behalf of all of us at La Trobe University, we wish you all the very best in your studies and extend a very warm welcome to you once again.