We are currently recruiting students who are interested in becoming Hosts during the Semester 1, 2020 Check-in and Orientation periods.
Becoming a Host is a fantastic way for you to:
- meet new people and make new friends, as part of La Trobe’s biggest volunteer program
- build on your networking and language skills
- gain valuable experience in communication and event delivery for your CV
- gain cross-cultural experience
- gain access to other professional development opportunities at La Trobe
- be recognised for your contribution to the University
- have fun and get heaps of free food and a T-shirt!
This opportunity is open to all students who have successfully completed at least one semester of study towards their La Trobe degree program.
Students who apply for 2020 Host roles will also be invited to “do good, feel good” and undertake volunteer roles to support other major University events, such as the annual Open Day, Careers and Employability Expo, and Study Abroad Fair, to name a few.
Compulsory Host Training
Tuesday 11th and Wednesday 12th of February, 2020
Professional development, Host T-shirt and lunch provided.
International Check-in and University Orientation period: 17 to 28 February 2020
Space is limited, so register your place to attend and participate in Host training as soon as possible – CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE
Registration closes on Friday, 7 February. For more information on the program and contact information, visit the La Trobe Host website.