Are you an international student looking for a virtual internship in July 2020?
Are you looking to develop your employability skills and social connections with the business community, in order to be Career Ready?
La Trobe University has secured a limited number of places for international students to participate in Study Melbourne’s LIVE Projects, July 2020 cohort.
What is Live Projects?
Teams of 4 to 6 students from different universities and different degrees, act as business consultants and work on a real business problem while being supported through a structured program by external mentors. The client may be a government agency, community or business organisation.
Students are not physically placed at an organisation, rather, you meet with your team members virtually, at times that you agree on.
Who Can Apply?
This opportunity is open to international students who are:
- Continuing their studies at La Trobe University in Semester 2, 2020
- Undergraduate students (second year and above)
- Postgraduate students
How Do I Get Involved?
Due to the limited number of places, there is a competitive application process.
Step 1 register and attend one compulsory online information session in April or May as listed below.
- Information Session 1 Thursday 23rd April 12.30pm – 1.30pm Via Zoom
- Information Session 2 Wednesday 29th April 10am – 11am Via Zoom
- Information Session 3 Tuesday 5th May 2pm – 3pm Via Zoom