Peer Mentor Meet-up sessions are up and running for both the College of Arts, Social Sciences and Commerce (ASSC), as well as the College of Science, Health and Engineering (SHE), with a range of session times relevant to your School and degree level, available.
For further information, and to register for a session, follow the links below:
College of ASSC
- Tuesday 28 April, 2pm-3pm: Media and Creative Arts (UG)
- Tuesday 28 April, 3pm-4pm: Education (UG)
- Tuesday 28 April, 4pm-5pm: Arts, Humanities and Languages (UG)
- Wednesday 29 April, 10am-11am: Business (PG)
- Wednesday 29 April, 11am-12pm: Business (UG)
- Wednesday 29 April, 2pm-3pm: Law (UG)
- Thursday 30 April, 11am-12pm: Business (PG)
- Thursday 30 April, 2pm-3pm: Education (UG)
Students can register for sessions at: https://assc-peer-support-meetups.eventbrite.com.au
College of SHE
Enrolled in a Science, Health & Engineering course? Feeling a little overwhelmed? Want to connect with others? Don’t disconnect while distancing!
Join a drop-in session hosted by SHE Peer Mentors
Meet other students from your discipline, get help with your questions, find support, and share your tips for studying online.
Future sessions will be planned for Science, Psychology, IT & Engineering, Nursing, and Health disciplines.
To register for any of the above sessions, and to explore all virtual events on offer at La Trobe University, visit the Virtual Events Planner