Are you, or is there a La Trobe University student you know, working on the frontline, to help others, towards Australia’s fight against the current Coronavirus pandemic?
The Australian Government is asking for nominations to an outreach program, as part of the #InThisTogether campaign.
Are you working
- as a student nurse
- as a food kitchen volunteer
- as an aged care worker
- as a mental health worker
- as a researcher
- in the medical sciences
- in the healthcare sector
- as a grocery store employee
- providing support to your local community
You are true heroes, as you work for the welfare of the Australian community, and we would like to nominate you for recognition of your hard work and dedication.
Submit your recommendation for nomination to Joanna Shaw, Manager, International Student Services at email@example.com
Your nomination should include the following
- The name of person being nominated
- Course enrolled at LTU (and student number if you have it)
- LTU Email address
- How they are helping
- A photo of the person being nominated (if there is a photo of them demonstrating the act of kindness, even better!)
There may even be a La Trobe University prize in it for you and the person you nominate.