Kim Cleary, the Acting Manager, Student Initiatives (International Education) from Study Melbourne, and Emma Last, a Case Manager at the Study Melbourne Student Centre, joined us in the International Student Lounge this week, providing advice and referrals to the invaluable services they provide to the international students of Melbourne.
- Supporting international students through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Victorian Government International Student Emergency Relief Fund.
- Funding for extra supports for international students.
- Enhanced services through the Study Melbourne Student Centre
- International Student Welfare Program – Stronger Together
- Commonwealth and Victorian Government initiatives to support students.
- Study Melbourne Student Centre
- Free online workshops and activities
- Financial, legal, work rights, and accommodation support for students impacted by Coronavirus
- Lead, Intern, Volunteer, Experience (LIVE) – Employment Programs
Watch the Study Melbourne in the International Student Lounge session below.